Here’s the complete details of HTC One Dual SIM. HTC One Dual SIM price in India and its features, specs are given below:
HTC’s newest version, HTC One Dual SIM, the large sized dual-SIM Android based smartphone has been officially announced by the HTC and it is going to hit the retail stores pretty soon. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of the lineament of this much-hyped gizmo from HTC.
HTC One Dual SIM Features
- HTC One Dual SIM is a 4.7 incher phone with touchscreen (pixel density of 469 ppi & 16M colours)
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has 137.8 mm of length with 69.3 mm width and a 10.4 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market.
- HTC One Dual SIM weighs barely 143 gms.
- This smartphone, along with 2 GB RAM, is powered with 1.7 GHz Quad-core Krait processor.
- HTC One Dual SIM boasts off 4 MP (2688 x 1520 pixels) rear side camera with autofocus (touch to focus), complemented by other features such as 2.1 MP front-facing camera.
- This smartphone packs along the latest OS instalment of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
HTC One Dual Sim Hands On
HTC One Dual SIM Technical Specifications
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G
- Dual SIM: No
- Physical Dimensions: 137.8 x 69.3 x 10.4 mm
- Weight: 143 gms
- Screen: 4.7 inch capacitive multi-touch super LCD3 with Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (pixel density: 469 ppi)
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 1080p at 30 fps.
- Rear camera: 4 MP (2688 x 1520 pixels), touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Quad-core Krait
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Graphics: Adreno 320
- Internal Memory: 32 GB (expandable upto 64 GB through MicroSD Card)
- RAM: 2 GB
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroUSB
- NFC: Yes
- Mobile OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Mobile Internet: HTML5 mobile browser
- NFC: Yes
- Wireless Charging: N/A
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li- Po, 2300 mAh
- Radio/FM: Yes
- Navigation: Digital compass, GPS/A-GPS (via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer
- Colour options: Silver
- Other features: MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync.
HTC One Dual SIM Final Review
This Android based smartphone has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its dual-SIM feature, its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
HTC One Dual SIM Release Date
HTC One Dual SIM is likely to get released around 3rd quarter of 2013 in India.
HTC One Dual SIM Price in India
Official Price of HTC One Dual SIM for India is not yet announced by the company.
Hope this article about HTC One Dual SIM Feature, Specs, Price in India helped you.