Here’s the complete details of HTC One smartphone. HTC One price in India and its features, specs are given below:
HTC’s newest version, HTC One, the large sized android based smartphone has been officially announced by the company at MWC, 2013 (Barcelona) and it is going to hit the retail stores pretty soon. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of the lineament of this much-hyped gizmo from HTC.
HTC One Features
- HTC One is a 4.7 incher phone with touchscreen (pixel density of 468 ppi & 16M colours )
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has 137.4 mm of length with 68.2 mm width and a 9.3 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market.
- HTC One weighs barely 143 gms.
- This smartphone, along with 2 GB DDR2 RAM, is powered with 1.7 GHz Quad-core Krait processor.
- HTC One boasts off 4 MP (2688 x 1520 pixels) rear side camera with autofocus (touch to focus), complemented by other features such as 2.1 MP front-facing camera.
- This smartphone packs along the latest OS instalment of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
HTC One Hands On
HTC One Technical Specifications
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Dual SIM: No
- Physical Dimensions: 137.4 x 68.2 x 9.3 mm
- Weight: 143 gms
- Screen: 4.7 inch capacitive multi-touch super LCD with Corning Gorilla Glass 2.
- Resolution: 1080 x 1920 pixels (pixel density: 468 ppi)
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 1080p at 30 fps.
- Rear camera: 4 MP (2688 x 1520 pixels), touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: 2.1 MP
- Processor: 1.7 GHz Quad-core Krait
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Graphics: Adreno 320
- Internal Memory: 32/64 GB; No Card Slot
- RAM: 2 GB DDR2
- Speed: LTE, HSPA+
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, DLNA
- Connectivity: NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroUSB
- Mobile OS: Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
- Mobile Internet: HTML5 mobile browser
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li- Po, 2300 mAh
- Radio/FM: RDS
- Voice Recognition: Yes
- Navigation: Digital compass, GPS/A-GPS(via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer
- Colour options: Silver, Black, Red
- Other features: SNS integration, TV-out, MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync.
HTC One Final Review
This Android based smartphone has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
HTC One Release Date
HTC One has been launched and it is likely to be available around the end of April, 2013 in India.
HTC One Price in India
Official Price of HTC One for India has been released by the company. It will cost Rs 42900 for Indian buyers, which is a decent buy, considering the best-in-line hardware specs it comes with. Though, not too many will be able to afford it.