Here’s the complete details of Nokia Lumia 520. Nokia Lumia 520 price in India and its features, specs are given below:
Nokia’s newest Lumia version, Nokia Lumia 520, the mid-range Windows 8 based smartphone has been nokia-officially announced by Nokia at MWC, 2013 (Barcelona) and it is going to hit the retail stores pretty soon. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of the lineament of this much-hyped gizmo from Nokia Lumia series.
Nokia Lumia 520 Features
- Nokia Lumia 520 is a 4.0 incher phone with touchscreen (pixel density of 233ppi & 16M colours )
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has 119.9 mm of length with 64 mm width and a 9.9 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market.
- Nokia Lumia 520 weighs barely 124 gms.
- This smartphone, along with 512 MB of RAM, is powered with 1 GHz Dual Core processor.
- Nokia Lumia 520 boasts off 5 MP (2592х1936 pixels) rear side camera with autofocus (touch to focus) & 0.25 inch sensor size.
- This smartphone packs along the latest OS instalment of MS Windows Phone 8 till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
More Lumia Version
You can check for latest Nokia mobile phones with price in India.
Nokia Lumia 520 Hands On
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G
- Physical Dimensions: 119.9 x 64 x 9.9 mm
- Weight: 124 g
- Screen: 4.0 inches capacitive multi-touch IPS display.
- Resolution: 480 x 800 pixels (pixel density: 233ppi)
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 720p at 30fps
- Rear camera: 5 MP (2592х1936 pixels), touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: No
- Processor: 1 GHz Dual-core
- Graphics: Adreno 305
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8227
- Internal Memory: 8GB MicroSD Card (expandable upto 64GB)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Speed: HSUPA (5.76 Mbps); HSDPA (21.1 Mbps)
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Dual Band
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity: NFC, 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroUSB
- Mobile OS: MS Windows Phone 8
- Mobile Internet: Internet Explorer 9 mobile browser
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1430 mAh
- Radio/FM: No
- Navigation: Digital compass, GPS/A-GPS(via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer
- Colour options: Red, White, Cyan, Yellow, Black
- Other features: SNS integration, MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync.
Nokia Lumia 520 Final Review
This Windows based smartphone has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
Nokia Lumia 520 Release Date
Nokia Lumia 520 is likely to be available from March, 2013 in India.
Nokia Lumia 520 Price in India
Nokia Lumia 520 will cost a mere Rs 9990,which is a good buy, considering the best-in-line hardware specs it comes with.
Nokia Lumia 520 Alternative and Competitors
- LG Optimus G Pro price in India
- Nokia Lumia 720 price in India
- LG Optimus F5 price in India
- Nokia Asha 310 price in India