Here’s the complete details of Samsung Galaxy Note 3. Samsung Galaxy Note 3 price in India and its features, specs are given below:
Samsung’s newest phablet version, Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to be launch in the 4th September of 2013 at IFA conference in Berlin (Germany) and it is really going to blast every retail store on the street. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of the lineament of this much-hyped gizmo from Samsung Galaxy Note series.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Features
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is a 5.7 incher phone with touchscreen (pixel density of 358ppi & 16M colours)
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has a 8 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 weighs barely 180 gms.
- This Phablet, along with 3GB of RAM, is powered with 2.6 GHZ Exynos 5 Octa Processor.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 boasts off 16 megapixel rear side camera with autofocus (touch to focus), complemented by other features such as a 3MP front facing camera.
- This Phablet packs along the latest Android OS instalment of Android 4.3 Jelly Bean till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Hands On
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Alternatives and Competitors
- Samsung Galaxy S4 mini price in India
- Samsung Rex 90 price in India
- Samsung Rex 80 price in India
- Samsung Galaxy Express price in India
- Samsung Galaxy Fame price in India
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G/4G LTE
- Dual SIM: No
- Physical Dimensions: thickness of 8 mm
- Weight: 180 gms
- Screen: 5.7 inch HD capacitive multi-touch, AMOLED screen.
- Resolution: 1024x 980 pixels (pixel density: 358ppi)
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 1080p at 30fps
- Rear camera: 8 megapixels, touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, BSI, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: 2 MP with Best Photo, BSI, Low light shot, Best Faces, etc. feature
- Processor: 2.6 GHZ Exynos 5 Octa (apps will powered with 2GHz Cortex A15 and 1.4GHz Cortex A7 for others)
- Chipset: NVIDIA Tegra 4
- Internal Memory: 16/32/64 GB MicroSD Card (expandable upto 128GB)
- RAM: 3 GB
- Speed: HSDPA/HSUPA/LTE
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, USB 3.0
- NFC: Yes
- Wireless Charging: N/A
- Mobile OS: Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- Mobile Internet: Flash, HTML5 mobile browser
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li-Ion, 4000 mAh
- Radio/FM: RDS
- Navigation: Digital compass, GPS/A-GPS(via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer
- Colour options: Titanium Gray, Amber Brown, Marble White, Ruby Wine, Garnet Red, Pink
- Other features: Voice Command & Dictation with different languages, SNS integration, MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Final Review
This Android based phablet has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Release Date
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is likely to be available around October month of 2013 in India.
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Price in India
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 may cost you around ₹44990, which is a good buy, considering the best-in-line hardware specs it comes with.