Here’s the complete details of Sony Xperia L. Sony Xperia L price in India and its features, specs are given below:
Sony’s newest Xperia smartphone version, Sony Xperia L, the mid-sized Android-based smartphone has been officially announced by the company on March 18th, 2013 and it is going to hit the retail stores pretty soon. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of the lineament of this much-hyped gizmo from Sony.
Sony Xperia L Features
- Sony Xperia L is a 4.3 incher phone with touchscreen (pixel density of 228 ppi & 16M colours)
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has 128.7 mm of length with 65 mm width and a 9.7 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market.
- Sony Xperia L weighs barely 137 gms.
- This smartphone, along with 1 GB of RAM, is powered with 1 GHz Qualcomm Dual-Core processor.
- Sony Xperia L boasts off 8 megapixels rear side camera with Exmor RS sensor, complemented by other features such as 0.3 MP (VGA) front facing camera, and autofocus (touch to focus) function, etc.
- This smartphone packs along the latest OS instalment of Android 4.1 Jelly Bean till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
Sony Xperia L Hands on
Sony Xperia L Alternatives:
- Sony Xperia Ion Features, Specs, Price in India
- Sony Xperia ZL Feature, Specs, Price in India
- Sony Xperia SP Feature, Specs, Price in India
- Sony Xperia E Review & Release date
Sony Xperia L Technical Specifications
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G
- Dual Sim: No
- Physical Dimensions: 128.7 x 65 x 9.7 mm
- Weight: 137 gms
- Screen: 4.3 inch HD capacitive multi-touch TFT screen with Sony BRAVIA Mobile Engine 2.
- Resolution: 480 x 854 pixels (pixel density: 228 ppi)
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 1080p at 30 fps.
- Rear camera: 8 megapixels (1920×1080) with Exmor RS sensor, touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: 0.3 MP (VGA)
- Processor: 1 GHz Qualcomm Dual-Core
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon
- Graphics: Adreno 305
- Internal Memory: 8 GB microSD/microSDHC Card (expandable upto 32 GB)
- RAM: 1 GB
- Clock Speed: 1.7 GHz
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi Direct, Wi-Fi hotspot, MHL, DLNA
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroUSB v2.0, USB 2.0
- Mobile OS: Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
- Mobile Internet: HTML5 mobile browser
- NFC: Yes
- Wireless Charging: N/A
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li-Ion, 1750 mAh
- Radio/FM: RDS
- Voice Recognition: Yes
- Navigation: Digital compass, GPS/A-GPS(via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Barometer, Proximity, gyro sensors, accelerometer
- Colour options: White, Black, Red
- Other features: SNS integration, MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Picasa, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync, OTA sync.
Sony Xperia L Final Review
This Android based smartphone has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
Sony Xperia L Release Date
Sony Xperia L is likely to be available from May, 2013 in India.
Sony Xperia L Price in India
Official Price of Sony Xperia L for India is not yet released by the company. However it may cost you around ₹18000, which is a good buy, considering the best-in-line hardware specs it comes with.