Here’s the complete details of Xolo 600. In this article we will provide you a brief-up of Xolo 600 price in India and its features, specs.
Xolo 600 Features
- Xolo 600 is a 4.5 incher phone with touch screen (pixel density of 218 ppi & 16M colours)
- As far as its physical dimensions are concerned, this gizmo has 133.5 mm of length with 67 mm width and a 11.9 mm thickness, making it one of the Value-for-money gadgets in the market.
- Xolo 600 weighs barely 148 gms.
- This Smartphone, along with 512 MB of RAM, is powered with 1.2 GHz processor.
- Xolo 600 boasts off 5 megapixel rear side camera with autofocus (touch to focus), complemented by other features such as panorama
- This Smartphone packs along the latest OS instalment of Android 4.2 Jelly Bean till date, which adds tons of new functionalities to the already-wonderful gadget.
Xolo 600 Technical Specifications
- Mobile Networks: 2G/3G
- Physical Dimensions: 133.5 x 67 x 11.9 mm
- Weight: 148 gms
- Screen: 4.5 inch capacitive multi-touch screen.
- Resolution: 480 x 854 (pixel density: 218 ppi)
- Dual SIM: Yes
- Videography: High Definition Video Recording with 720p at 30 fps.
- Rear camera: 5 megapixels, touch-to-focus function (autofocus), face & smile detection, LED Flash. Also includes Geo-Tagging & Image stabilization.
- Front Camera: VGA
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Cortex A7 processor
- Chipset: MTK 6589
- Graphics: PowerVR SGX544
- Internal Memory: 4 GB (expandable upto 32 GB through MicroSD Card)
- RAM: 512 MB
- Wireless connectivity: Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n
- Wi-Fi Especial features: Wi-Fi hotspot
- Connectivity: 3.5mm headphone jack, MicroUSB
- Mobile OS: Android Jelly Bean OS 4.2.
- Mobile Internet: HTML5 mobile browser
- NFC: NO
- Wireless Charging: No
- Voice quality: Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Audio/Video: Supports all foremost audio/video formats
- Battery: Li-Ion, 2000 mAh
- Radio/FM: Yes
- Navigation: GPS/A-GPS(via Google Maps application)
- Sensors: Proximity, accelerometer
- Colour options: White
- Other features: MP3/ WAV/ eAAC+ player, MP4/ WMV/ H.264/ H.263 player, Organizer, Document viewer, Image/ video editor, Google Search, Maps, Gmail, Voice memo/ dial/ commands, YouTube, Calendar, Google Talk, Predictive text input, Tethering, Computer sync.
Xolo 600 Hands On
Xolo 600 Final Review
This Android based Smartphone has a smooth and beautiful design with wider and thinner than its predecessors. With its screen and such exciting features, you’re not only buying a phone but also a fully capable pocket-tablet merged in a single hardware. A highly recommended android beast for those who just can’t get enough of whatever they already possess.
Xolo 600 Release Date
Xolo 600 is already launched and currently it is available in India.
Xolo 600 Price in India
Xolo 600 will cost a mere Rs 7800, which is a good buy, considering the best-in-line hardware specs it comes with.